The Martinsen Family

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Martinsen Family get-together/Shawn's B-day

Shawn's sister in law Misty (TC's wife) came to town with her two boys....Chase-5 and Tyler-9mo. I haven't' seen Misty for about 6 years and we have never seen the kids so it was fun to finally get together. We let the kids play at my house for a few hours then went to Ricci and Wes's house for a dinner and cake for Shawn's 26th bday.



Happy Birthday Lover....I love you!!! XOXO
The Martinsen Grand-kids but 2 missing.....Boedy's kids (Landon and Jade)


Hunter was a GREAT babysitter. I was able to relax for a bit.

Treven and Chase hit it off very well considering they have never met.



Grandma Paula and the babies. Jace was pissed.

Rick and Paula took the kids to get their own Nintendo DS systems and games and boy were they great entertainment. My kids haven't put them down. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.

Grandpa Rick with the Texan boys


3 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

I miss those boys!! When I come to town next we will have to come over and let them play!!

De'dy Meng said...

I hope you don't mind but I found your blog from mindy's Your boys have gotten so big. Time sure flies.

The McClellan Clan said...

Your kids are so stinking cute. I found pictures at your house when emmy couldn't even walk yet. your boys were kissen on my girls!!! I LOVE IT!! They are cute pics.
Hey I heard you lift weights at the gym. I was wondering what time you go and if you wanted someone to lift with. I don't know any chick here that lifts. I was doing so good and then just stopped and I haven't been for like 4 months. Email me. I don't have you address anymore cause I'm on a new computer and your email isn't in its memory.