The Martinsen Family

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bahamas- Meier family vacation 2009

(I'm a retard when it comes to doing this blog stuff so you have to scroll down and start from the bottom of the photos.)
This is all of us eating at Johnny Rockets. I think it was the fav. spot to eat. Shawn LOVED the butter finger shakes :)


Treven got to have a birthday party on the beach again (he got one in Jamaica last year)







Shawn and I thought we would "get-a-little" before dinner *haha*

Grammy and Papa Troy by the Turtles

The boys playing their Nintendo DS's
The kids got to make their own Barnyard Pal.









Another room view.


This is how Jace rolled all week. Just kicked back and drank with/like Grandpa Troy :)


This was one of the views from our room.

Jacer-poo loved his first time at the beach.



We bleached the boy's hair for the trip. I was yellow for a few days but by the end of the trip it was white. Just a fun change. It was so funny how much attention their hair got.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love their hair! Its so cute! I'm glad you all had fun!

Kandice said...

Glad you had fun!!! Looks so warm, not anything like the snowy mess outside. I am still so sorry your swimsuit didn't come soon enough. TTYl.