The Martinsen Family

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"Oh Christmas Tree"

Well it's a bit early but we cut our Christmas tree down last Saturday. Shawn and I have cut our own tree down since we have been married and just wanted to keep it a Martinsen Family tradition. The weather was perfect and I think the boys enjoyed themselves. Here are just some fun photos that I got on the mtn.My boys next to the "kid" tree. We let the kids get their own and decorate it. It is such a fun tree and a lot easier to put the lights on then the big one was.













Jace 5 mo. old
Whenever I get a picture of Jace Kyler has to be in with him.....but Treven could careless so he's not in this one.




3 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

oh my heck those pictures are so cute!!! I love them, and I really love the trees!! You found a great spot. You never know what kind of tree your going to get when you cut down your own!!

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

I miss cutting down our own Christmas tree! It's just not practical around here, so we had to get a fake one.

I can't believe Jace is 5 months already! What a cutie!

Kassi Luck said...

I will have to come by and see you cute trees. Looks like we shop at the same stores, Daysen has the same coat that Trev & Ky have!!LOL!
Talk to ya soon!