The Martinsen Family

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!! :) The BIG 26

Happy Birthday to ME!! Well it was the Big 26th Birthday yesterday and damn I feel old! :) But I'm "Happy". I was so spoiled and had a very busy day. Shawn and the boys got me the movie Wall-E and the beautiful orange/yellow flower bouquet with balloons. Gilbert (aka: Dad) got me the awesome Red bouquet. He sends us girls flowers every year on our Birthdays. Thanks Guys!!! Mindy and the boys surprised me with a box of yummy doughnuts and a cute card....thanks linc and grunt aunt stephie loves you. xoxo
Shawn and I did dinner with our good friends Erin and Kendal Hacking. Thanks guys it was fun to get out even if you are Nerds *lol*
Well I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for such a great day. That really was one of the best Birthdays. Thanks to facebook I was remembered by lots.

I wanted a fun photo of me and my lover on my Birthday so I had Treven take these. Not too bad little buddy.


The boys thought it was cool that mommy wanted the Wall E movie for her bday... I thought I'd make it easy for Shawn.

From my boys

From my dad

2 comments:

Kandice said...

Happy Birthday!!! I still feel bad that I forgot, but at least we had a nice phone call on your birthday!!! Glad you had a good time. The flowers are beautiful.

The McClellan Clan said...

steph. AWH what a cute picture!!!!!! You did have a happy birthday!! So cute. hey send me your email address. I do things on a new computer now so your address isn't saved on that computer. But my blog is private so I'll add you to it. I guess if you want. I have been a pretty sucky friend ;(
Happy birthday!!