The Martinsen Family

Monday, November 2, 2009

Great Grandma White

Elva Stout White
August 1st, 1917-October 31st, 2009
My Great Grandma White passed away on Halloween morning. It was a good thing though. She has been waiting for my Great Grandpa to come get her and take her home(he passed 7yrs ago). We were very lucky to have the chance to know our Great Grandma and for my boys to know their Great Great Grandma. She was the funniest/dirtiest G.ma. My favorite memory of her will always be Easter. As a child we tried to go to Jerome, Idaho to spend the holiday with her. We loved dying eggs and putting puzzles together with her.
Grandma you will be greatly missed but you are with your love again and I know you are happy. We will miss you much!

1 comment:

Kassi Luck said...

I am so sorry!! I hadnt heard yet.