The Martinsen Family

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

*After carving pumpkins**Kyler and all his treats*

*Austin had the scariest costume of all*
*The Gale Family*
*The Meier Ladies**Grandma Paula and Grandpa Rick* Note: This will probably be the one and only time you will ever see Rick in a costume. He looked so good. Kyler was blown away. Even after we told him it was Grandpa he still just sat and looked at Rick just confused.
*Baby Jace as a Spider*
*Me and my boys*


*The boys with Shawn's Grandma Murray**Attisyn Norton, Katie and Halle Hacking*
*Erin, Kandal and Elley Hacking**My mom and dad*







*They boys at our buddy Dalton Hacking's grave* They were so excited to go see all the Fall/Halloween stuff on it.

4 comments:

Kandice said...

Super cute pictures! I helped at Gavin and Trevin's Halloween party and he told me he was being Luigi. He said he LOVED nintendo....lol. So does Gav!

Kassi Luck said...

Way cute pics! Everyone is dressed up so cute!! Love the parents outfits!! Dalton's grave is decorated so cute!! I think it is great that they do that. Also love the post on Kyler - What a cute kid!!

Travis & Shauna Snow said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. time goes by so fast! cute little family.

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

What a fun halloween! You and your little boys look so cute all dressed up!

Lance and I are going to be coming home for Christmas (shhh...it's a secret. we're surprising everyone) and I'd love for you to do our family pictures and Layla's 1 yr old pictures. Email me at LTS_28@yahoo.com with info and dates! We'll be flying in on the 23rd and leaving the 5th! Thanks Steph.